Are you seeking guidance on getting a record or publishing deal?
Have questions regarding touring, merchandise, sync licensing?
Need assistance putting your team together (manager, booking agent, attorney, publicist)?
Looking for promotion and marketing strategies?
Hello to all Family friends and aspiring entertainers,
For the last 25 plus years I have professionally made a living in the wonderful world of music and entertainment as a multi-platinum music producer, corporate executive and entrepreneur. During this time:
* I have had the honor of working with gold, platinum and multi-platinum Grammy Award superstars, as well as unsigned artists looking to break into the business.
* Listened to and evaluated thousands of demo recordings.
* Promoted music to programmers and music supervisors at radio, TV, film and advertising agencies.
* Traveled throughout the United States accompanying artists on tours, setting up their media visits, backstage meet and greets, etc.
* Attended hundreds of major music industry conferences and served as both a moderator and panelist.
* Judged dozens of talent showcases.
* Served as a management consultant to artists who have sought my guidance as to how to succeed in the music business.
In the book Outliers, author Malcolm Gladwell says it takes ten thousand hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field. I'm certain that I've logged in well over 100,000 hours and counting!
Take a look at my clients and work at www.elpdproductions.com I'm confident that the lessons I've learned and experiences I've had can be of significant value.
Hope that you will consider @selfserviceconsulting to help you with your dream of becoming a star.
Here’s some links to look at as well
I'm living my dream...you can too!